The Chocolate Factory Workshop Waiver
The Chocolate Factory Workshop
Dear Parent / Guardian
A warm welcome to your child/children!
Factory Staff make it the first priority to provide quality service to you and your child in a professional manner during the workshop.
Every precaution will be taken to prevent injury and we encourage a bully free environment for children to participate, learn and more importantly have fun with chocolate…The workshop Leader, all employees of the factory, any agents and or other persons associated with the workshop will not be held responsible for any claims to a child arising from an accident / incident which may occur whilst your child / children are on the premises.
Please Note: Whilst your child/children are present in the workshop and at graduation time they may be photographed by the workshop leader/ or factory team member/assistant and this image may be used in marketing material for the business in the near future.
• ! Workshop Time is 80mins
• ! A Junior Chocolateir Apron will be issued on arrival for workshop and children will be required to sanitise hands prior to starting the workshop. This Apron is a keepsake for the participant when the workshop is complete
• ! No Bullying will be tolerated in the workshop by children or Fatory Team Members/Leaders
• ! Please notify staff on arrival if there are any issues that may arise during the course due to outside influences. If your child is unwell on the day please advise us because if the condition could be deemed contagious or infectious they will not be allowed to participate in the food environment.
• ! Please be aware all parents/guardians are required to remain on the premises (not in the workshop area) in the café, retail area or factory tour while the workshop is in progress.
• ! Times are strictly 1.00pm – 2.20pm or 2.50pm – 4.10pm
• ! Please be aware that this is a hands on workshop and as much as possible we will encourage the participants to remain clean & tidy and apron provided will be a guard for clothes but some chocolate may end up on clothes at the end of the session.
• ! FEES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE BEFORE THE START OF THE WORKSHOP
In case of an emergency, permission is hereby granted to Factory Staff Members to make use of the nearest doctor/medical facilities if required, for the account of the parent/guardian. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you should have any queries. It is vitally important to us that your child is happy with the service we provide to you.
By making this booking, I the undersigned hereby accept and agree to all the terms and conditions for my childs/childrens and other persons under the same booking participation in the Factory Junior Chocolatier Workshop.
Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance are eligible for a 100% refund.
Cancellations made within 3 - 5 days are eligible for a 50% refund.
Cancellations made up to 48 hours are eligible for a 20% refund.
Cancellations made within 48 hours no refund will apply.
The Factory is the home of
Bon Bon Fine Chocolate,
The Sydney Marshmallow Co.
6 Jusfrute Dr, West Gosford,
NSW, 2250, Australia
+61 (0)2 4322 2244
Open 7 days 9am - 4 pm
Open 5 days a week
Wednesday to Friday: 9am - 3pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 4pm